2014年10月21日 星期二

Gerard Pique to make Man United return, Mou says no to January needs

馬来西亚优质娱乐平台➨ http://fp13.imovie.uk.com
立即加入ibet Wechat微信 享有免费RM20点数
参加10月份 iCASINO iphoene 6 幸运抽奖竞赛 
Welcome to iBET, an online gambling destination for online players of all kinds. We treat all of our players like VIPs and we make sure to offer them the best bonuses and promotions. 
Please click on the following web-link to begin. 
Enter to JOIN NOW http://fp13.imovie.uk.com
Pique making United return?
He played only 12 league games for Sir Alex Ferguson during his four seasons with Manchester United, but if the latest from The Daily Star is true, Gerard Pique could pad those stats very soon.
Louis van Gaal and Manchester United are still looking for help on defence (they could have used it on Monday against West Brom). Now, the 27-year-old Pique is tops on the Dutch manager's list and could be at the centre of a 20 million pound January transfer.
For history buffs out there, Pique was sold from United to Barcelona for just five million pounds back in 2008 and became a regular at the Nou Camp during some very good years -- including four La Liga titles and two Champions League trophies.
Pique hasn't been a regular selection of late for new boss Luis Enrique, with both Jeremy Mathieu and Javier Mascherano ahead of him, so the timing for a move could be just right.
This is one Transfer Talk will have a close eye on as the winter window gets set to open in 2015.

Mou good to go
Things have been going well for Chelsea so far this season, with seven Premier League wins and one draw in their first eight games. In fact, things are so rosy that manager Jose Mourinho says they might not need a thing in the January window.
TalkSport is reporting that the Blues are hopeful they won't have to dip into their budget in the winter, even though star striker Diego Costa has been battling a hamstring issue for most of the season and there are fitness concerns for both Andre Schurrle and John Obi Mikel.
Mourinho has already said that Costa won't play in their upcoming Champions League match versus Maribor, but the Portuguese boss isn't worried for now.
"[January] is a long time to go with November and December. Hopefully, we don't need it and don't have problems," Mourinho said. "The window is there for people in trouble, for whatever reason, to cope with a difficult moment. Hopefully, we do not need it."

沒有留言:

張貼留言